Are accounting, wages and annual financial statements your thing? Do you like to book business transactions as much as your holiday trips and do you have solid knowledge in doing accounts according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)? Do you like working digitalised and won't be knocked off your feet when it comes to accounting in complex issues? If that's the case, you've come to the right place! We are looking for accountants to reinforce our team in Berlin.
This is what awaits you: variety instead of run of the mill tasks
- Allocation and booking of current business transactions to the accounts of clients
- Carrying out payment transactions, bank transactions and dunning procedures
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Preparing statistics, evaluations and performance figures
- Cooperation and communication with auditors and financial authorities
What you should bring with you: a future-oriented mind-set
- Completed commercial vocational training with further training as financial or balance sheet accountant or equivalent qualification
- Relevant professional experience with knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and preparation of annual financial statements
- Proficient knowledge in DATEV and Microsoft Office
- Desire for paperless processes and digital innovations
- Analytical thinking, proactive with independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team, trustworthiness and commitment
What we offer you: a great team and work-life balance
- Extensive familiarisation to the job: support from a friendly team in a pleasant, family-like office environment
- Modern workplaces: with the latest IT and height-adjustable desks
- Above-average remuneration: regularly adjusted according to qualification in the company
- Exciting tasks: you determine the focus of your work yourself!
- Work-life balance: full or part-time, flexible working time models, flexitime and home office - no overtime!
- Extensive further training opportunities: internal and external
- Additional benefits: Company pension scheme, sport activities, walking pads and staff events
- Central location in Berlin-Mitte: Friedrichstraße/Gendarmenmarkt, only 50 metres to the new "Kanzler-U-Bahn - U55"