Business economist or economist specialised in taxes (m/f/d)
Are you looking for more independence, satisfaction and variety in your job? Do you want to make companies (even) more successful, work on viable tax solutions for these clients and are you keen on digitalised work processes? Well, you've come to the right place! We are looking for business economists or economists specialised in taxes (m/f/d) to reinforce our team in Berlin.
This is what awaits you: variety instead of run of the mill tasks
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- Solving tax and business management issues
- Independent support of clients including tax and business planning matters
- Strategic support in the further development of the internal digitalisation process
What you should bring with you: a future-oriented mind-set
- Successful completion of a business administration or economics degree with a major in taxes, accounting, finance or accounting (or comparable training)
- Several years of professional experience desirable, however, newbies and people returning to the field of taxes welcome
- Very good knowledge of DATEV and Microsoft Office
- Desire for paperless processes and digital innovations
- A proactive, customer-oriented and reliable way of working
- Independent and goal-oriented work
What we offer you: a great team and work-life balanc
- Extensive familiarisation to the job: support from a friendly team in a pleasant, family-like office environment
- Modern workplaces: with the latest IT and height-adjustable desks
- Above-average remuneration: regularly adjusted according to qualification in the company
- Exciting tasks: you determine the focus of your work yourself!
- Work-life balance: full or part-time, flexible working time models, flexitime and home office - no overtime!
- Extensive further training opportunities: internal and external
- Additional benefits: Company pension scheme, sport activities, walking pads and staff events
- Central location in Berlin-Mitte: Friedrichstraße/Gendarmenmarkt, only 50 metres to the new "Kanzler-U-Bahn - U55"