Tax clerk (m/f/d)
Are taxes, bookings and data like a detective story for you - only with numbers? Do you prefer to work
digitally instead of rummaging through bulky files? Do you want to avoid working in a boring team or
having boring tasks? If so, you've come to the right place! We are looking for tax clerks (m/f/d) to reinforce
our team in Berlin.
This is what awaits you: variety instead of run of the mill tasks
- Preparation of profit calculations/annual financial statements for different kinds of companies
- Processing and preparation of tax returns
- Processing of financial accounting with digital document management
- Independent support for a fixed group of clients
What you should bring with you: a future-oriented mind-set
- A completed vocational training as tax clerk
- Initial work experience in a tax office
- Desire for paperless processes and digital innovations
- Proficient knowledge of DATEV and Microsoft Office
- A proactive, customer-oriented and reliable way of working
What we offer you: a great team and work-life balance
- Extensive familiarisation to the job: support from a friendly team in a pleasant, family-like office environment
- Modern workplaces: with the latest IT and height-adjustable desks
- Above-average remuneration: regularly adjusted according to qualification in the company
- Exciting tasks: you determine the focus of your work yourself!
- Work-life balance: full or part-time, flexible working time models, flexitime and home office - no overtime!
- Extensive further training opportunities: internal and external
- Additional benefits: Company pension scheme, sport activities, walking pads and staff events
- Central location in Berlin-Mitte: Friedrichstraße/Gendarmenmarkt, only 50 metres to the new "Kanzler-U-Bahn - U55"
All job offers are always addressed to male, female and diverse applicants, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology. Selection is based solely on qualifications.
No suitable job available for you?
Write to us anyway! We are always open to speculative applications because our team is dynamic and tomorrow you could be the person we need. Feel free to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org