Tax clerk (m/f/d)
Are taxes, bookings and data like a detective story for you - only with numbers? Do you prefer to work
digitally instead of rummaging through bulky files? Do you want to avoid working in a boring team or
having boring tasks? If so, you've come to the right place! We are looking for tax clerks (m/f/d) to reinforce
our team in Berlin.
This is what awaits you: variety instead of run of the mill tasks
- Preparation of profit calculations/annual financial statements for different kinds of companies
- Processing and preparation of tax returns
- Processing of financial accounting with digital document management
- Independent support for a fixed group of clients
What you should bring with you: a future-oriented mind-set
- A completed vocational training as tax clerk
- Initial work experience in a tax office
- Desire for paperless processes and digital innovations
- Proficient knowledge of DATEV and Microsoft Office
- A proactive, customer-oriented and reliable way of working
What we offer you: a great team and work-life balance
- Extensive familiarisation to the job: support from a friendly team in a pleasant, family-like office environment
- Modern workplaces: with the latest IT and height-adjustable desks
- Above-average remuneration: regularly adjusted according to qualification in the company
- Exciting tasks: you determine the focus of your work yourself!
- Work-life balance: full or part-time, flexible working time models, flexitime and home office - no overtime!
- Extensive further training opportunities: internal and external
- Additional benefits: Company pension scheme, sport activities, walking pads and staff events
- Central location in Berlin-Mitte: Friedrichstraße/Gendarmenmarkt, only 50 metres to the new "Kanzler-U-Bahn - U55"